Kanban Systems Improvement (KSI)
|Training||Date(s)||Price||Reserve your Seat||Seats(s)|
Training on Demand :
To indicate your interest so that we can adapt our program
adapt our schedule or to request a private session.
Get the knowledge to deploy and operate a Kanban system on a daily basis. Learn how to manage your Kanban system and make it evolve over time.
About this training
Kanban is a method of organizing and managing professional services. It uses Lean concepts such as limiting work in progress to improve results. A Kanban system is therefore a way to limit the work in progress and to signal the ability to initiate new tasks. This is called a "pull system".
For intangible products (invisible work done by experts), it is necessary to visualize the Kanban system using a Kanban board. The board can represent the work, its flow, the Kanban system, in addition to various business and delivery risks. Kanban facilitates the complex processing of work and allows real control of the workload.
- Managing evolutionary change
- Dealing with resistance to change
- Feedback loops and continuous learning
- Kanban implementation and expansion
- Balancing demand and capacity
- Flow optimization and predictability
Who is this training for?
- Managers and team leaders
- Facilitators, Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches
- Agile team members
Structure and Logistics
The duration of this training is 16 hours, according to the following formulas:
4 sessions of 4 hours.
2 sessions of 8 hours.
- Participants must have taken the Kanban System Design (KSD) course.
Training under Licence
Kanban University's training courses teach you different steps to guide you through the Kanban method and model your work using a Kanban system. The Kanban System Improvement training is offered by Kanban Quebec under license and authorized by Kanban University.
All participants have secure access to our online training platform which supports the development of participants.
Kanban as a method for evolutionary change
- Kanban self-assessment
- Motivation for the Kanban method
- Introduction to the Kanban Maturity Model (KMM)
Kanban for enterprises
- Service Delivery Principles
- Evolutionary change management principles
- Upstream Kanban
Feedback loops and cadences according to the Kanban maturity level
- Kanban Daily Scrum
- Replenishment and commitment meeting
- Delivery planning
- Risk Review
- Service Delivery Review
- Operations Review
- Understanding the delay
- Eliminating Delays
- Understanding variability
- Managing dependencies
- Economic costs
Kanban scaling principles