Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP)
|Training||Date(s)||Price||Reserve your seat||Seat(s)|
Training on Demand :
To indicate your interest so that we can adapt our program
adapt our schedule or to request a private session.
Learn the essential concepts of the Kanban method. Design and implement a task board for a team.
Kanban is a method of organizing and managing professional services. It uses Lean concepts such as limiting work in progress to improve results. A Kanban system is therefore a way to limit the work in progress and to signal the ability to initiate new tasks. This is called a "pull system".
For intangible products (invisible work done by experts), it is necessary to visualize the Kanban system using a Kanban board. The board can represent the work, its flow, the Kanban system, in addition to various business and delivery risks. Kanban facilitates the complex processing of work and allows real control of the workload.
- Understand the fundamental concepts of the Kanban method;
- Understand the four types of Kanban systems and when they are appropriate;
- Understand how to conduct daily Kanban meetings;
- Understand how to get to the next level with Kanban.
Who is this training for?
- Managers and team leaders
- Agile team members
Formula and logistics
The duration of this training is 16 hours, according to the following formulas:
- 4 sessions of 4 hours.
- 2 sessions of 8 hours.
Prérequis de cours
- Tous les niveaux d’expérience sont les bienvenus. Aucune formation ou expérience Kanban n’est nécessaire.
Training under licence
Kanban University's training courses teach you different steps to guide you through the Kanban method and model your work using a Kanban system. The Kanban System Improvement training is offered by Kanban Quebec under license and authorized by Kanban University.
All participants have secure access to our online training platform which supports the development of participants.
Introduction to Kanban
Kanban in practice
- Simulation exercise
- Team policies made explicit
- Build a processing time histogram
Apply Kanban in a team
- Overview of the six general practices
- The essence of Kanban
The Kanban Method
- Myths and realities
Perspectives and conclusion
- The path to greater organizational maturity
- Steps towards customer orientation