Project Management Professional (PMI PMP)
PMP® AND CAPM® EXAM PREPARATION ACCREDITED BY THE PMI®
|Reserve your seat
Training on Demand :
To indicate your interest so that we can adapt our program
adapt our schedule or to request a private session.
About this training
The objective of this training is to adequately prepare you to maximize your chances of success in the PMP and CAPM certification exam. Based on the latest version of the PMBoK and aligned with the new required material, the training explains in detail the different knowledge areas, processes, as well as the essential concepts for certification. Numerous tips and tricks are provided, allowing you to approach the exam with confidence and quickly complete the math questions. More than 200 sample exam questions are used throughout the course, giving a good idea of the level expected. Finally, the training also includes assistance in writing the application for certification.
This training is intended for people who:
- Anyone wishing to obtain the PMP or CAPM certification.
- Anyone wishing to deepen their knowledge in project management.
Included in the training:
- Training manuals.
- Over 200 exam questions.
- Increased knowledge of agility.
- Personalized help for the constitution of the file.
*Note that the PMBoK and the registration fee for the certification are not included.
- PMI PDUs
- Certification preparation aligned with the new 2021 version of the PMP exam
- Training certificate of 35 hours, mandatory to sit for the exam.
Once completed, you can:
- Integrate best practices and project management standards into your teams
- Integrate agility into your project management
- Identify the processes to implement in your projects, taking into account your organizational context
- Use estimation, planning and monitoring tools
- Use the material, examples and tips provided to continue your preparation for the exam
All participants have secure access to our online training platform which supports the development of the participants.
Description of the training days
Day 1: Creating a high performance team
Create a team
Set ground rules
Negotiate project agreements
Involve and support virtual teams
Develop a common understanding of the project
Day 2: Starting the project
1. Determine appropriate methodologies and practices for the project
2. Plan and manage the perimeter
3. Plan and manage budget and resources
4. Plan and manage the schedule
5. Plan and manage product quality
6. Integrate project planning activities
7. Plan and manage supplies
8. Establish the project governance structure
9. Plan and manage project closure
Day 3: Executing the project work
Assessing and managing risk
Generate business value
Managing changes and problems
Ensure knowledge transfer
Day 4: Keeping the team on track
Leading a team
Support the team's performance
Overcoming and eliminating obstacles
Collaborate with stakeholders
Acting as a mentor
Using emotional intelligence
Day 5: Keeping operations in mind
Manage compliance requirements
Evaluate and generate benefits and value
Assessing and addressing organizational change
Supporting organizational change
Using continuous process improvement