Portfolio, Program and Value Stream Management
|Training||Date(s)||Price||Reserve your seat||Seat(s)|
Training on Demand :
To indicate your interest so that we can adapt our program
adapt our schedule or to request a private session.
This course presents an integrated view of organizational systems leading to value realization (financial and non-financial). The Value Stream is well suited to complex and ever-changing environments as it integrates strategy, portfolio, programs, projects and operations into a continuous and iterative flow.
The goal of any business is to be able to allocate its resources to the most valuable initiatives, so on Day 1 we will discuss the organizational context and how to generate value through an integrated process from strategy to value realization for the business and its customers.
Day 2 will demonstrate how to integrate the various elements of the Value Stream and prioritize its various initiatives.
Finally, on Day 3, we will see how to manage these activities on a day-to-day basis; allocate resources, realign as needed, deploy and support integration
Finally, a reminder of governance systems, the need to consider corporate culture, and the relationship with other organizational systems.
This training is intended for :
- Project managers working on strategic projects
- Program or organizational change managers
- PMO or portfolio managers
- Business managers working in project or agile mode
Once the training is completed, you will be able to:
- Increase your ability to analyze and select organizational initiatives and allocate resources in an organized manner to generate value.
- Take responsibility for change and decisions to achieve business and organizational objectives.
- Recognize why, when and how to use portfolio, program and value stream management within a framework and culture designed to create value.
Formula and logistics
- 3-day training course(s)
- Virtual / face-to-face
- Practical exercises on a real case
- Organizational Context
- Organizational Dynamics
- Organizational Structures
- Business Strategy Alignment
- Business Strategy Development
- Organizational Value Stream
- Portfolio Management
- Value Control
- Lean budgeting and annual budgeting
- Managing the Value Stream
- Create a business backlog
- Develop MBIs
- Evaluate portfolio, categorize components
- Prioritize initiatives
- Create development backlog (CSFs/KPIs)
- Evaluate the value of initiatives
- Implement the Value Stream
- Activities Pipeline - Allocate resources
- Continual appraisal & realignment
- Change management (formalized)
- Integrated Organizational System
- Governance System
- Culture Change (Mindset/Values)
- Relationship with other systems
- Summary & Conclusions
- 21 PDUs
- Training certificate
- Discussion, real-life case studies, experience sharing