PMI Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant
|Training||Date(s)||Price||Reserve your Seat||Seat(s)|
Training on Demand :
To indicate your interest so that we can adapt our program
adapt our schedule or to request a private session.
Do you want to accelerate value creation at scale by going beyond individual teams and applying Disciplined Agile to your entire organization?
Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant (DAVSC) integrates the practices of Flow, Lean, Theory of Constraints, and Organizational Development with Disciplined Agile to give you the tools to optimize value streams across the enterprise. Filled with collaborative activities, additional readings and more, this 21 PDU instructor-led course goes beyond a single framework by teaching you the mindset, practices and tools to reduce waste and focus on what matters.
With DAVSC training and certification, you will be able to:
- Learn how to determine the best starting point for an organization.
- Be equipped to tailor an organization's improvement plan to its unique needs, while paying attention to its culture.
- Know how to accelerate the realization of value at scale by your customers.
- Identify the most effective practices for each situation with the help of the DA™ toolkit - whether it's a new Agile transition or continuing a stagnant SAFe or Spotify approach.
- Better guide and coach your team and organizational leadership.
- Be able to train an organization to continue to improve on its own.
This workshop is for people who:
This course is for anyone who has been coaching, managing or acting as a coach, strategic advisor or leader for a few years in an organization who wishes to improve their skills and experience in value stream management.
- Have completed the Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) training
- Have completed at least 3 years of experience
- Includes one attempt at the Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant certification test- $150 USD value when taken within 365 days of the course end date.
- PDU Leadership (7), PDU Strategic (14) - PMI PDUs
All participants have secure access to our online training platform which supports the development of participants.