PMI Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM)
|Training||Date(s)||Price||Reserve your Seat||Seat(s)|
Training on Demand :
To indicate your interest so that we can adapt our program
adapt our schedule or to request a private session.
About this course
As a team leader, you work hard to be more Agile and help your team be more productive. To succeed, you need a few ingredients, such as having the agile mindset and combining it with leadership, team management and value delivery skills. At the same time, you need to do it in the context of your organization and its culture.
The new Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) training and certification provides tools and strategies to help you lead an agile team, influence people, and remove barriers. Position yourself to successfully guide one or more agile teams to effectively lead key, more complex initiatives for your organization.
Adopt an agile mindset while being able to adapt any Agile or Lean approach using pragmatic agile strategies with the help of the Disciplined Agile Toolkit to Choose your Ways of Working (WoW).
At the end of this 20-hour training, you will be ready to become DASSM certified by meeting the PMI criteria of passing an exam and demonstrating your experience.
With DASSM training and certification, you will be able to:
- Accelerate your ability to lead high-level initiatives that are critical to your organization's success.
- Take a deep dive into the Disciplined Agile toolkit to develop a comprehensive understanding of the hundreds of practices and strategies it contains and the tradeoffs of applying them in your context.
- Apply the Disciplined Agile toolkit in practical exercises to guide your team in choosing and evolving the way you work in real-life situations.
- Use the toolkit to solve complex challenges commonly encountered in development and operational teams, the value chain and at the enterprise level.
- Learn how to design and implement strategies and practices that measure your improvements in areas where your teams are struggling.
- Understand how to nurture emotional intelligence.
- Feel confident in holding others on your team accountable.
- Learn how to lead your teams in any situation to improve the delivery of value to your customers including waterfall practices.
- Apply the Disciplined Agile toolkit to guide your team in choosing and evolving the best way to work in the situation you face.
- Learn how the different capabilities of your organization fit together in value streams and thus focus on the elements vital to that value realization.
- Be prepared to take the Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) exam and obtain a valid and credible certification.
- Your exam fee is included in the course fee.
This training is for people who :
- Want to improve their skills as a Team Leader or Scrum Master and go beyond the Scrum framework to guide a team in their work method.
- Have a leadership role in an agile team and have the knowledge provided in the DASM training.
- Coach agile teams in an organization that has both Waterfall and Lean Startup teams.
- Want to continue their training to obtain the next PMI Disciplined-Agile Coach certification.
- Includes one attempt at the Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master certification test - $150 US value
- PDU Technical (7), PDU Leadership (7) - (See : PMI PDUs)
Structure and Logistics
- This 20-hour training can be given in 5 half-days spread over 3 weeks. This allows participants to integrate the concepts between sessions, identify their questions and better apply what they have learned.
- Virtual or in-class
- Public : See our calendar
- Private : Contact us
All participants have secure access to our online training platform which supports the development of participants.