PMI Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM)
|Reserve your Seat(s)
Training on Demand :
To indicate your interest so that we can adapt our program
adapt our schedule or to request a private session.
About this course
Begin your agile journey by learning several agile approaches and understanding how to use the Disciplined Agile toolkit to identify and evolve your ways of working. A comprehensive training course introduces key agile and Lean approaches such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe® and more, freeing you from any single agile framework and opening up your options. This 14-hour training will guide you in understanding and applying the basics to help your team effectively and pragmatically in an agile context.
With DASM training and certification, you will be able to:
- Understand the disciplined agile mindset and its underlying principles, such as pragmatism, power of choice, and adaptation to context.
- Explore several leading Agile and Lean approaches, such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe® and more.
- Discover the basic principles of Agile and Lean and how to effectively use both approaches to maximize the value generated by your team.
- Understand how to put these strategies into action within your agile team and ensure effective implementation.
- Learn to apply the Disciplined Agile toolkit to discover the best way to work (Choose your Ways of Working: WoW) for you and your agile team in your unique situation.
- Be prepared to take the Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) certification exam.
This training is for people who :
- Desire to guide Lean-Agile teams and go beyond Agile normative frameworks such as Scrum.
- Desire to understand the fundamentals of Lean and Agile in order to guide teams through the options available to them in the way they work.
- Want to continue their training to obtain the next Disciplined-Agile Senior Scrum Master certification.
Structure and Logistics
All participants have secure access to our online training platform which supports the development of participants.