PMI Certification Coach Disciplined Agile (DAC)
|Training||Date(s)||Price||Reserve your seat||Seat(s)|
Training on Demand :
To indicate your interest so that we can adapt our program
adapt our schedule or to request a private session.
Are you an agile influencer who strives to guide your organization through the challenges of agile transformation? You need a blend of leadership, coaching, strategic thinking and application of agile practices to make a difference. PMI Disciplined Agile Coach (DAC) training provides tools and strategies to enable you to identify, customize and evolve the ways of working (WoW) that will help you take your business to the next level.
PMI-Disciplined Agile Coach (DAC) for Experienced Coach is a 3-day interactive workshop for anyone currently coaching agile teams who wants to improve their coaching skills and experience.
Upon completion of this training and with appropriate agile leadership experience, you will be ready to earn the PMI Disciplined Agile Coach (DAC) designation and thus be recognized as an Agile Coach in the PMI-Disciplined Agile coaching community.
With the DA Coach training and certification, you will be able to:
- Master the basics of Lean: attention to structure, time and education.
- Determine the steps needed to achieve business agility and what it takes to do it in your organization.
- Choose the appropriate practices and techniques given your work environment to continuously improve the way you work (WoW).
- Identify / describe what you need to do to transform your business in line with the Disciplined Agile mindset.
- Better guide and coach your team and organizational leadership.
- Identify tailored solutions to organizational and management needs that still exist even when you are agile.
This workshop is for people who:
This course is for anyone who has been coaching, managing or acting as a Scrum Master for a few years in agile teams and who wants to improve their coaching skills and experience.
- Have completed the Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master (DASSM) training.
- Have purchased the book: executive guide to disciplined agility: winning the race to enterprise agility (Volume 1) - July 15, 2017by Scott W Ambler & Mark Lines.
All participants have secure access to our online training platform which supports the development of participants.