Agile Performance Programming Practices
|Training||Date(s)||Price||Reserve your Seat||Seat(s)|
Training on Demand :
To indicate your interest so that we can adapt our program
adapt our schedule or to request a private session.
Agile approaches bring new practices to support software development and incremental development is at the heart of it. However, it requires programmers to have a discipline and an understanding of efficient practices that can support development involving frequent changes for the benefit of users.
The objective of this training is to prepare you to optimize your chances of success in producing and remanufacturing quality and tested software. Working strategies will be seen through practical programming workshops to understand how to deliver features and rework code with an incremental approach. These practices reduce feedback time with development team members, continuously validate quality and obtain a code base that supports frequent modifications efficiently.
This training is intended for :
- Technical Team Leaders / Scrum masters
Once the training is completed, you will be able to:
- Understand your responsibilities as a professional.
- Develop code cleanly following SOLID principles of readability, refactoring and expansion.
- Use a branching system that ensures quality and supports incremental development.
- Do test-driven development with the right coverage for the right level of the test pyramid.
- Overview of Disciplined Agile
- The phases of the Disciplined Agile toolkit: creation, construction, transition and continuous improvement.
- Using the flowchart to determine the best life cycle for your project
- Overview of Disciplined Agile roles: team leader, architecture manager, product manager, etc.
- Using the Disciplined Agile process goals with the DA Browser
- Agile simulation - LEGO mini project
- Continuous Delivery Migration with Disciplined Agile
- Overview of Disciplined Agile and future development
Description of Training Days
Day 1: Professionalism and SOLID principles
- Become aware of your professional posture, the rights and responsibilities of the programmer
- Learn and master the art of writing clean, high-quality code
- Refactoring workshop
- Apply the principles of SOLID programming
- Practical programming workshop
- Understand the costs and impacts of non-quality in the software development cycle
- Learn about the test pyramid
Day 2: Delivering by increment with quality
- Code review and Code management strategy
- Practice test-driven development
- Practical workshop on automated testing
- Supporting the quality of your product through a development strategy using the right tools
- Practice automation
- Delivering functionality in increments
- Programming workshop
- Understanding the quadrant of different types of tests supporting product quality