Introduction to Agile through Practice
|Training||Date(s)||Price||Reserve your seat||Seat(s)|
Training on Demand :
To indicate your interest so that we can adapt our program
adapt our schedule or to request a private session.
The Disciplined Agile (DA) decision-making toolkit is the world's most comprehensive agnostic collection of agile practices. DA guides you through choosing the practices needed to achieve 24 key business objectives and techniques for business solution development.
This one-day workshop will introduce you to the use of the decision toolbox in your developments and to effectively apply agile and lean techniques in your organizational context. Through simulations, this training will allow you to confidently choose the most appropriate agile/lean practice for your delivery needs using the online DA browser supporting your continuous improvement.
After the workshop, you will be able to access the Online DA Browser (Decision Making Toolkit), resulting in higher quality, reduced risk and faster time to market.
Who is this training for?
- Members of your organization wishing to learn about agile and lean approaches to product development.
- Team leaders / Scrum Masters who wish to become agile team coaches and who wish to guide Lean-Agile teams by going beyond the normative Agile frameworks such as Scrum.
- Teams who are familiar with Scrum and/or SAFe and need to modify these frameworks to meet their specific organizational needs
- Enterprise agile coaches looking for a customizable approach and tool to keep Team leaders / Scrum Masters and teams aligned during their agile evolution.
- Project and program managers who want to quickly improve their skills in agile practices to support their organization's agile transformation.
Once completed, you will be able to:
- Understand the disciplined agile mindset and its underlying principles, such as pragmatism, the power to choose, and adapting to context.
- Revitalize your teams and evolve them beyond prescriptive frameworks such as Scrum
- Learn how to apply the Disciplined Agile toolkit to discover the best way to work (Choose your Ways of Working: WoW) for you and your agile team in your unique situation.
- Analyze the context of your team to make better decisions related to the continuous improvement of your processes and practices.
- Apply relevant agile and lean techniques to help your team:
- to produce commercial value
- to put their work into production
- Overview of Disciplined Agile
- The phases of the Disciplined Agile toolkit: creation, construction, transition and continuous improvement.
- Using the flowchart to determine the best lifecycle for your project
- Overview of Disciplined Agile roles: team lead, architecture lead, product lead, etc.
- Using Disciplined Agile Process Goals with the DA Navigator
- Agile Simulation – LEGO Mini Project
- Continuous Delivery Migration with Disciplined Agile
- Overview of Disciplined Agile and Future Development
All participants have secure access to our online training platform which supports participant development.