DASSM Signature Bootcamp
|Formation||Date(s)||Price||Réserver votre place||Place(s)|
Training on Demand :
To indicate your interest so that we can adapt our program
adapt our schedule or to request a private session.
About this trainning
You have experience as an Agile team leader and you want to further equip yourself with the Disciplined Agile toolkit to better support your teams in optimizing their way of working (Choose your Ways of Working: WoW) and delivering value.
This Bootcamp will introduce you to the Disciplined Agile approach and its toolbox, and equip you as a Senior Leader in the behaviors and skills needed to create fantastic and successful teams. Because agility is not a recipe, you need to be able to guide your teams and your organization in its particular context.
10 half-days formula
Duration and logistics:
The modules of this training have been produced to be delivered virtually. The virtual training is given thanks to collaboration tools accessible through the Internet. These tools allow for the simulation of work tables where participants can collaborate in real time and carry out the workshops as if they were together in a room.
Virtual or in a room
Public : see our Calendar
Private : Contact us
Who is this Bootcamp for?
This Bootcamp is for anyone who has a leadership position in an Agile project context or in an organizational Agile transformation. Team leader, Scrum Master, Product Owner, manager or Agile coach with 2 years of experience and who wants to learn more about how to address the issues and accompany teams in optimizing the delivery of value to their customers and users
- Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) Certification
- Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) certification
Subject to passing the Project Management Institute (PMI) exams
Once finished, you can:
- Understand the disciplined agile mindset and its underlying principles, such as pragmatism, power of choice, and contextual adaptation.
- Discover the basic principles of agile and lean and how to effectively use both approaches to maximize the value generated by your team.
- Understand how to put these strategies into action within your agile team and ensure effective implementation.
- Learn how to apply the Disciplined Agile toolkit to discover the best way to work (Choose your Ways of Working: WoW) for you and your agile team in your unique situation.
- Understand how to nurture emotional intelligence and feel confident in empowering others on your team(s).
- Accelerate your ability to drive high-level initiatives that are critical to business success.
- Use the toolkit to solve complex challenges commonly encountered in development and operational teams, the value chain, and at the corporate level.
All participants have secure access to our online training platform which supports the development of participants.
Description of the training sessions
Welcome and logistics
All about Agile
Agile and Beyond, Introduction to Disciplined Agile
Build a disciplined agile team
Choose your WoW with DA!
Adapting your practices: Ideation phase
Adapting your practices: Construction phase
Adapting your practices: Transition phase
Adapting your practices: Recurring activities
Influence en dehors de l’équipe
Retour, questions et partages
Team development for high performance teams
Emotional intelligence for high performance teams
Optimize the way we work with the disciplined DevOps layer
Optimize the way we work with the value stream layer
Coordination and collaboration in a multi-team environment
Conflict management for high-performance teams
Pragmatic planning and modeling for agile teams
Feedback, questions, preparation for your certifications